Friday, December 10, 2021

Success! Liber Militum Tercios in 28mm on a 36x36 inch table

 As some of you know, I have a space issue, which will now become more acute. I am thus looking to see what rules and systems work on a 36x36 inch table. Today I tested whether I can used my 28mm English Civil War figures with Liber Militum: Tercios on such a table. I am happy to say that it works fro 500-750 point forces that are not too heavy in cavalry. All in all a good game that lasted 7 turns and ended in a  2 to 1 point.


This is good as Liber Militum: Tercios can cover a good chunk of the 1500-1700 period.

For the 19th century I have Niel Thomas rules, but will also try BBB on a smaller table with more focused scenarios, or sub-regions of larger scenarios.

Lassalle by Sam Mustafa is my hero for my 6mm Napoleonics collections.

Only thing left is to figure some system for 28mm Ancients/Fantasy with Bronze Age-Dark Age aesthetic.

Pictures from today's game after the page break 

 















No comments:

Post a Comment