Monday, January 16, 2023

Game of Lassale 2 in Istanbul, Turkey

I had to make a unplanned trip back to Istanbul, in order to take care of some business that was left over from our move. Suffice to say it has cost me financially, and physically but I got the tasks done. Three things I learned from this trip: 1) I am done with large luggage's for the rest of my life. One backpack or laptop bag, one small carry-on, and one medium back for checking in. That is it from now on. 2) Amsterdam's Schiphol Aiport is very nice but has a large resident mice population 3)Overnight waits suck.

But it was not all work and frustration! I did get to meet up with my good friends Onur and Nacho and we played a game of Lassale II using Nacho's collection at his house. It pitted French against Ottomans, and after a excellent battle with twists and turns me and Onur snatched an Ottoman victory out of the jaws of defeat. 

Here are two videos showing the collections, and below photos from the game 












Onur gifted me about 400 points of painted Death-Guard so I can play 40k or Kill Team with the groups in Elko, and I also picked up 25mm circle bases from Nacho. I also brought my green gamin clothe. All these save me some money in my new wargaming start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment