Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Kill Team and Sci Fi Updates!

 Some updates on my Kill Team and Sci-Fi projects.

First, I got a second game in sometime late March, with Robert again. We had a blast and he won, but this time I put in a more credible performance. 

(the black areas are supposed to be pillars blocking movement and Line of Sight)












Second, bought the first of three things I need to complete this project. The other two are some terminators to complete my Death Guard force (for use with 40k [about 600 points, with 500 point options of Combat Patrol or Boarding Actions] or any other Sci-Fi rules), and an opposing Kill Team.

Third, I built my own Kill Team terrain. It was a nice hobby project and I am glad it is done. Here are pictures from finished product to initial stages.












All in all I am confident I can bring to completion this project in 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment