Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Update for Post-Thanksgiving Week

 I was able to get some things done this week

1) I ordered and got Xenos Rampant

2) I glued the Tau Breacher team I had gotten to support the local store. They were destined for Kill Team, but will also be used for Xenos Rampant

3) I glued the 10 Poxwalkers I had gotten to support the local store and complete a 500 point 40K Death Guard force. They will be used for Xenos Rampant.

4) Rebased  all my 10mm Greek and Ottoman 1897 infantry from 20x20mm to 40x20mm bases.  I still need to a) rebase the calvary on 40x20mm bases and get dismounted models (with one exception during the First Battle of Velestino, Greek and Ottoman cavalry fought dismounted. While Greeks can be covered by ACW Union in kepi calvary, Ottomans in 1877 or 1897 version are not served by any existing range b) extend the artillery 25x25mm bases to 40x25 bases (maybe adding cassions).,c ) limbers for all my guns. 


Then is the need to extend the collections so that I can fight Domokos (I have enough for the LJdPB Grimbovo and 2nd Velestino Scenarios)

Pictures below of my revamped infantry







No comments:

Post a Comment