Friday, March 1, 2024

Seventh Game of the Year: Combat Patrol once more. Tau vs. Necron's once more. But with a twist!

Nope, I did not win. But at least this time I wiped out a Necron Unit. The Destroyers received withering fire from my whole army on turn 2, and the Ghostkeel (this time my own) finished the job. But the rest of the Necron army was able to make mincemeat of me. I did make mistakes, so deserved the defeat (bad placement of my Stealthsuits), but still it was worth it.

The table.


Forces deployed


My Tau Combat Patrol


First Turn 


In the throes of make believe battle!


The dead!


Towards the end.


I do not remember when these were rolled, but I remember they were the third set of ones rolled in that phase. 

From Darren ( my fellow gamer) 

"The double ones was the wound roll for your ghostkeel. 2 hits on the ion raker, 1s to would, hit on the fusion blaster, two 1s to wound (twin linked).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment