Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Fourteenth Game of the Year: Combat Patrol

Today I got in two Combat Patrol games. I played a digital one with Tasos on TTS, were my Death Guard won a 31-29 VP game with Tasos playing Votann. Then at XP me and Darren played face to face exactly the same scenario with my DG vs his Necrons. This time I lost 27 to 50. I did not do much wrong. The Necrons are just really tough. There was another CP game where Vern played his Dark Eldar against Stephen's Votann. Stephen two brothers came to watch and learn the game. The Dark Eldar won. It was nice to see two games with fully painted armies and good terrain. 

Here are photos of the two games. (click for larger images)

Our game at the start of turn 1




Our game at the start of turn 2


Our game at the start of turn 3 (on the upper side the DE vs Votann game)

Our game at the start of turn 4

Our game at the start of turn 5, where we called it in.

Some action shots from our game


Some shots form the DE vs. Votann game























No comments:

Post a Comment