Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Sixteenth Game of the Year: Tau Civil War CP, and two Turns of BBB LJdPB Gribomvo 1897

 I went to XP on Tuesday and set up both my Gribomvo 1897 LJdPB BBB scenario and my Combat Patrol Set up. Usually Vern comes by and he does not play 40k, but he had a mishap, so I played a game of Combat Patrol with Darren. He played the new Tau Combat Patrol and I the old one. We narrated it as a Farsight Enclaves vs .Ethereal battle. In the end I lost decisively, though we both lost most of our forces (My ghost-keel survived, and his Devilfish and breachers) . A good game.

Then Darren obliged me and we played a bit BBB only getting two turns in, but hopefully helping him get the logic of the rules. 

Here are random photos from both games.
















No comments:

Post a Comment