Sunday, July 7, 2024

Twenty Second and Twenty Third Games: Combat Patrol, Mario Cart, Titandeath

 Last week I played twice. On Tuesday Vern crushed my DG combat patrol with his Dark Eldar in twenty minutes. Then we played Darren's Mario Kart Gaslands game. On the fourth I went to Vern's place (were he has a huge minis collection) and played a full game of Titandeath for Legio-Imperialis. It was great fun, and I lost despite dominating for two rounds. 

Photos below


Tuesday's games 






A small tiny part of Vern's collection. 54mm Inquisitor Stuff. 











 Titandeath















2 comments:

  1. You are way ahead of me on games this year. I have 3 face-to-face, one convention game and one solo test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a good year indeed. It also helped that I focused on smaller games (Combat Patrol, LJdPB) and XP is walking distance from my house.

    ReplyDelete