Sunday, March 31, 2024

Eleventh Game of the Year: Remote Bloody Big Battles, Gribomvo 1897

 After two years, I finally got a chance to play some Bloody Big Battles. The plan was to run a remote game with others, but technical difficulties meant I had to solo it, while the other watched and listened.  I ran my draft Gribomvo 1897 scenario. I was able to play four turns before having to call it quits. The scenario is difficulty for the Greeks, though I do think a Draw is doable. I am very happy with the terrain setup, which only took 20 mins to put together. I am definetly going to run this for the local group.





2 comments:

  1. Tough one for the Greeks, indeed, but you proved it was possible for them to take an objective despite some deadly Turkish fire early on, in a small game where one or two extreme die rolls can have big ramifications. Certainly worth replaying. You'll get value out of your custom terrain. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, my plan is to also make a custom terrain for the LJdPB map as well. It makes sense for LJdPB scenarios as they have a small footprint

    ReplyDelete