Sunday, March 24, 2024

Tenth Game of the Year: Teaching Games for the Elko Group: Saga: Age of Magic and Combat Patrol

 This week my hobby time was taken up by teaching games. I demoed on Tuesday for Darren and Stephen Saga: Age of Magic. It was good to see Saga on the table again. We used my Age of Sigmar Undead and the XP Store Age of Sigmar, Sigamarite force. Both players enjoyed the game. I hope to run a three player scenario found in this lovely collection of scenarios .

Photos 








On Saturday we went to the Elko Public Library and Darren played Cody in a learning game of Combat Patrol. Cody used my Tau. I must say he did much batter than me in my first game.








All in all a good investment of time that should gets us some more regulars. We know have both Tuesday and Saturday sessions, so we can offer opportunities for gaming to everybody who cannot make Tuesdays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment