Monday, March 18, 2024

Update: Some online gaming, some painting, and some terrain work

 Greeting to all, and a good start of Lent for Orthodox Christians. 


This week I did three hobby things:

1) Painted a proxy miniature for a commissar for 40k. The miniature is the Khurasan Miniatures Genocidal Overlord  which is a great sculpt. I added a green-stuff hussar pelisse, and Perry Miniatures War of the Roses hanger sword in the scabbard. An easy miniature to assemble and paint.





2. Finished my Gribomvo 1897 dedicated terrain set. Now I can run a demo game at the club, and also remote games. I used office depot cork tiles for elavations.


3. Played a four player, two team game of Combat Patrol at Table Top Simulator. I do not count this in my hobby playing, as no physical figurines or markers were moved, but we had fun, and I was on the winning team (Tau and Dark Angels). A learning game for two of my mate. We will play again. 

Gaming schedule should be good. Tomorrow I am running a demo on Saga: Age of Magic. Saturday maybe a learning game of CP for others. Then we have Legion Imperialis campaign, Xenos Rampant, Underworlds, and then back to CP.

No comments:

Post a Comment