Saturday, April 20, 2024

Thirteenth Game of the Year: Three Player Combat Patrol

 Today on Saturday we played a three way Combat Patrol game between my Death Guard, Darren's Necrons, and Stephen using the Khorne Berserker CP I had painted for XP. We played at XP. Darren and me were also babysitting, which explains the loss of two miniatures (thankfully extra poxwalkers, it is the thirteenth game)

All in all a good tense game using the Combat Patrol Multiplayer Rules (in White Dwarf). By the end most of our armies were cut to piece, Darren's and Stephen's warlords were dead (we were playing Clash of Champions), and Stephen won with 60 VP vs my 50 VP, vs Darren's 20 VP. 

Click for larger pictures 

Turn 1




The Necron destroyers begin aggressively attacking the Jackals but failing to destroy them. In turn they are charged by Khorne Berzerkes 


Meanwhile the other Berzerkers run to capture objectives


While my Death Guard seek to consolidate on another objective 


Turn 2, my poxwlakers take another objective, the Destroyers continue the epic fight with the Berserkers. Typhina and her harem of zombie boy bands teleports into the game, threatening an objective held my the retreating Jackals. 


The Berzerkers charge my Plague Marines!


Giving them a right thumping


Turn 3. Darren sends his scarabs to attack my poxwalkers that control another objective. They fail to kill the last poxwalker who survives to the end of the game. His berzerkes finish of my plague marines and the other poxwalkers. Typhina menacninly advances. Darren;s Overlord and Stephen's warlord clash!


Turn 4


Some point in Turn 4 the Khornite Warlod fell back from scarabs, after destroying the Necron Overload. We had to pick on the Khornite player. Which led to this recorded situation 


Turn 5


All in all a fun multiplayer game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment