Saturday, September 28, 2024

Second game of the year in Atanta: Warhammer 40k! Sisters of Battle vs. Death Guard

 My second game in Atlanta was at Challenge Comics and Games, were I played an incursion level game of Warhammer 40k with Drew. Drew fielded Sisters of Battle and I fielded my Death Guard. My first two turns were rather bad, as I lost my Plague Marine squad to the firepower of the Sisters. But once they were close, I was able to get my blood back. My Hellbrute for the first time did great, killing an immolator and a sisters squad. But by turn four I was left with two units to his remaining five. My Hellbrute died and exploded taking with it my Deamon Prince. Thus a defeat, but a good game! 

Assorted pictures in more or less a correct order from deployment to turn four. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment